We're excited to announce the we now offer Afterpay!
Want to purchase your Holdland product now and split the bill into 4 payments every 2 weeks. Now you can, interest-free with Afterpay!
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
HOW DO I PAY BY AFTERPAY?
- Simply select the items you want and either go to the online checkout. Afterpay can normally be used on any Holdland order between $50 and $1000, however, Afterpay may consider certain credit history and apply restrictions.
- When ordering online, select Afterpay as your payment method. You will then be redirected to the Afterpay site. Follow the steps to either register a new account or log-in to your existing Afterpay account and confirm the payment using a valid credit or debit card that your Afterpay installments will be deducted from.
- Afterpay is an interest-free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Holdland; the minimum purchase amount is $50 and the maximum purchase amount is $800 whether you link your Afterpay account to either a credit or debit card. In addition, Afterpay’s automated system considers a number of different factors in determining which orders they approve.
- Afterpay is not available at Holdland for the purchase of gift cards, top-ups, back ordered, or waitlisted merchandise.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For the first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first installment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, Holdland's normal returns policy applies. If eligible for a full refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments canceled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a credit or debit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more Afterpay information see here.
For Holdand FAQ see here.